Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blessings 51-53

I'm sitting in a small room in the Chattanooga airport. My flight home boards in 30 minutes, which gives me just enough time to collect dinner for Gus. Thankfully, this airport has a small room labeled nursery, so I am able to use my breastpump before I get on my flight. (without causing a public scene)
I don't have a battery pack, so I'm subjected to whatever area has an outlet. I never realized how hard it was to find an outlet until I started traveling with a breast pump. At first, I thought - this will be easy. Outlets are everywhere. And, at most airports they are... Right in the middle of the boarding area on a big Samsung tower. Or, on every post - right in the middle of a bench of seats. Perfect location to juice up your cell phone or computer. Not prime breast pumping territory, if you ask me. (or any of the business people sitting at that gate)
So, thankfully, I located the nursery and dinner collection commenced...

Blessing 51 - Nursery rooms (with outlets) at Airports

Blessing 52 - Ladybugs, my little kisses from my Heavenly father

Blessing 53 - Water.
I am so thankful that I live in a place where clean water is available. It is amazing to think of all the places that do not have clean water! Do you realize that for as little as $1 a month, you can provide clean water for 1 African for an ENTIRE year? So, for the price of 2 drinks at Starbucks in one month, you can provide a year's worth of clean water to 7 people! If you want to know more about this visit: mocha club

No comments:

Post a Comment