Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, June 12, 2010

This Flight NEEDS to Leave!

My sister is getting married at 6:30 tonight.  In Texas.
I was working in Florida this week and am headed her way.  The problem?  I'm still in Florida.
My flight was scheduled to take-off at 2:05, giving me just enough time to arrive, get my bags and car, change and drive the hour and a half to the church.
The best laid plans possible, due to my work schedule.
Evidently, American Airlines didn't get the memo.
So, here I am, sitting in the Orlando airport.  Praying for time to fly by...until I get on the plane and then I would like the plane to fly faster than time.  It's possible, right?
I'm glad I'm one of the people taking pictures at the wedding because after all the rushing I am going to do, I'm going to be a hot mess.  Seriously.
My hubs is waiting for me to arrive with his new shirt that I purchased for him to wear to the wedding and the little one has a new pair of Toms Shoes in my bag.
It is going to be close, but I have faith that it will work out...without that faith, I'd always be a hot mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment