Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, November 15, 2010

just trust.

We've been trying to get a house.
We found one, but it wouldn't pass FHA
We found another, but we couldn't agree on a price.
Then, we found the perfect one.
It's been a interesting process.
We were pre-approved.
We made offers back and forth and finally agreed on a price.
We were waiting for closing.
The hubs spent the entire day with the home inspector.
The home inspector was very impressed with the house.
Impressed with the stability of the home.  Of it's foundation.
That's what I wanted.  A stable, old home on a good foundation.
We thought we were on the downhill side.
Today, we received a message that the FHA guidelines changed and that our pre-approval was no longer valid.
I don't understand the home buying process.
Nor do I want to.
But, I understand that He loves me unfathomably.
He has a perfect plan for me.
For my family.  For where we will rest our head each night. For where we will find the extra funds.
I pray that His plan involves this house.
I pray that tomorrow we get much happier news.
But, no matter what - He loves me.
More that I can ever understand.
And He will provide.
I don't need to understand.
I just need to trust.

Thankful for:
  • 435. shiny, mermaid colored toenail polish
  • 436. fizzy Dr Pepper
  • 437. Cool nights
  • 438. Warm Blankets
  • 439. Squishy pillows
  • 440. family pictures
  • 441. the knowledge that I am not the one in charge...He is.
  • 442. not having to work on Thanksgiving...or the day after
  • 443. cute, cold noses
  • 444. a titanium band that reminds me of love despite craziness
  • 445. an impish smile covered in melted ice cream
  • 446. a floor covered in melted ice cream.  it screams of fun that was had by a little one
  • 447. friends far away who send notes that brighten my day.



1 comment:

  1. Girl, I will join you in prayer. I had no idea you were dealing with the stress of house hunting & the lending process.

    You hang in there; let me know when you want to meet up.

    xo
    reese

    ReplyDelete