Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gratitude. My Scottsdale version...

There is something about Scottsdale that makes me smile.
Not sure what it is, but over the last 9 years that I have traveled to Scottsdale, something always makes me smile.  I could live here.  Not many places outside of Texas receive that award. Ha! :)

~Rabbits outside my door and aren't bothered by me standing there talking to them
~Camelback Mountain
~Bright, crispy blue skies
~Bright, beautiful sunset
~Carolina's flour tortillas {with butter}
~Cool, dark, starry nights
~Porch swings
~Trader Joes - NEXT door to my hotel room
~Surprisingly amazing pillows and linens in my steal of a deal hotel
~lizards and geckos...oh, how I wish they could talk...darn those geico commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment