Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 4, 2011

The Muppets go to College! (ish)

As a kid, I was obsessed with Sesame Street.  I especially loved the Muppets.  Miss Piggy was my favorite, but Kermit ran a close second. And then Grover...and...well, you get the picture.

Now that I have a little one of my own, I want him to be able to enjoy a muppet here and there as well.  But, as an adult who has taken way too many classes, I tend to read into and pay too much attention to what is being taught to my little one underneath the actual words.  And, I'm not always okay with those subliminal messages.

Then, last weekend, when I was at the Relevant Conference, I met a really great gal who works with What's in the Bible. What's that, you ask? 
Until last weekend, I had not heard of it either  - which is kinda amazing, since I tend to be obsessed with finding new things for the little one.

Anyway - long story short - It's pretty fantastic!  Fun movies for little ones...videos that seems to resemble what would happen if the Muppets went off to DTS or Southwestern...

And, right now they are running a special!  Do you have kids? A Niece?  A Nephew?  Neighborhood kids who hang out at your house cause you are the cool mom?  Dogs who like to watch TV?

You should probably get these DVS's for them! Click on the box on the upper right hand side to take advantage of their sale price!

Here is a quick view of their newest video - "Why do we call it Christmas?" - Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment