Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, October 11, 2009

thankful...

I'm thankful for a Heavenly Father that is so forgiving...

My goal was to post pictures on a daily basis of things for which I am grateful. (key word in that sentence - "goal")

I've been very grateful, but very busy. Learning to travel for work while a cute little one hangs at home at Campy Daddy is not so easy... The past month has flown by.
Augustus is getting larger by the moment and I hate that I miss moments of it. But, thankfully I live in an age where technology allows me the ability to check in on Camp Daddy at a moment's notice.

So - here is a list of a few things I've been thankful for over the last few weeks:

  • Augustus' smile when he hears IZ sing "over the rainbow" (09)
  • How fast airplanes get me home at the end of a trip (10)
  • The way the moon looks from a window seat at 30,000 feet (11)
  • Skype... (12)
  • Southwest Rapids Rewards Credit (13)
  • Getting to see friends from Spain - if only for a few days (14)
  • Billy the camera (15)
  • Spending time with Jed (16)
  • Watching Augustus and Jed make each other smile (17)
  • How God works in such amazing ways in our lives on a daily basis (18)
  • Jinon, Mia and Abi - and the godly man that God recently brought into their life :) (19, 20, 21, 22)

No comments:

Post a Comment