Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, November 2, 2009

blessings 46-50

So, I'm in Chattanooga and Gus is in Houston.
Not my favorite thing, but it is what it is and I will be thankful for the day that the Lord has made.
It is hard to travel so much with little Gus Gus at home. But, I know that there is a time for everything and right now, it is time for me to work. D needs to be able to concentrate on school and on growing the children's ministry at church. So, I will continue to work so that we can stay on top of bills and be thankful for the time I have at home with Gus! Hopefully, working now will allow us to get to a place financially where I will be able to stay at home with Gus in the future.
November is going to be a BUSY month! I've traveling until the week of Thanksgiving. Mostly for work, but a few days will be spent with Jubie in San Fran. While we are in San Fran, D will be at the Wild At Heart Book Camp.
I'm so excited for him to be able to attend the boot camp - I'm praying that he will meet God in a new way and come home from boot camp - REFRESHED! He is so stressed. really. I'm praying that this boot camp will be relaxing and comforting for him.

Tonight, I walked from my hotel to downtown Chattanooga. The weather was beautiful and the time alone gave me some time to think. It was great!

Blessing 46 - The sweet scent of cedar. I love this scent! Probably because we had so many cedar trees around out home when I was a child - it is such a clean and happy scent for me.

Blessing 47 - The fact that my allergies don't flare when I smell cedar - just when I touch it.

Blessing 48 - A big, fat, round moon shining in a clear, dark sky.

Blessing 49 - Warm hot cocoa with vanilla creamer. not extremely healthy, but quite delectable!

Blessing 50 - Dark chocolate m&m's (esp. the blue ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment