Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thankful for...drool!

We spent the morning at church and then off to lunch with Nana, Papa Tom and Uncle Chad.  The little man slept through most of lunch, but once he woke up, he only had one thing in mind.

Guacamole!

Yes, this kiddo definately has his favorites.  So far, he's tried Avacodos, Asparagus, Green beans, Sweet Potatoes, and Peas. Avacodos are his favorite.  Not sure if he likes them that much, or just loves to see his Aunt Jubie squeal with delightment that he loves the same food as her...

I love the look he gets when he sees avacodos.  (or coca-cola, but that's a different story...)
I love how his response to teething is to chew on his cheeks.
I love that he is happy about 99.9% of the time.  I love the way his big blue eyes twinkle when he is happy!

 I am so thankful for this little man,


 
how much he loves his dogs,

and his drool...

No comments:

Post a Comment