Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Fresh Start...

"It's a daily struggle, to die to myself and my own desires and live for what I know is best." (mckmama)

I am thankful for that reminder. (*blessing 133)

I pray that 2010 will be the year that I learn to really listen to Him.

listen.  Really listen. and then act.

I want to not only hear Him, but follow Him.  I want to learn to love more like Him.  To give grace. To die to myself and my own wants, to pick up my life and follow Him.

In the past few months, I have enjoyed reading through other blogs. MckMama and A Holy Experience are 2 of my favorites.  God has used these blogs to being me closer to Him.   I love that fact.

I love Him.

May 2010 be the year that you grow closer to Him as well.

*If you want to know more about why I am counting my blessings - check out the Gratitude Community



No comments:

Post a Comment