Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 5, 2010

and there was a reason for the screaming...

...we have a new tooth in the house!

We are very happy for it to finally appear, it has been bugging the little one for quite some time. (blessing 214)

Needless to say, the little one was a happy camper today!  

I also received an email telling me that we won a personalized book from Memoir of Me!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this!!!  As soon as we receive the book, I'll post pictures so that you all can experience it along with us.  You can read more about the books on her blog.

I am so happy to be home and to not be traveling for the next week.  The little guy and I are going to cuddle and chill.  Laugh and lounge.  

I am so grateful for the time I have with him.  In less than 2 weeks I will start my new job.  But, instead of stressing about all the "what ifs" - I am going to feverently pray for peace (stop praying for understanding) and just enjoy loving on my baby, before my life gets even more insane. (blessing 215)

No comments:

Post a Comment