Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, May 7, 2010

A Mum's Manifesto

Today, I read a post that I hope I will never forget.  On a daily basis, I love to grab morsels of knowledge from Ann Voskamp's blog - A Holy Experience.  But, today was one of those days when her post left my mind speechless. 
When I get home, I want to frame and hang this Manifesto so that I can read it everyday. I'm hoping to print and frame it for my sisters as well - just waiting on a little "ok" from Ann.
I love all 10 points, but the one that has really stayed in my mind today is "Today, my priorities will be all Things Unseen"

Oh, how I pray that I am able to live out this manifesto.  Hop over to her blog and check it out!  While you are there - hit subscribe.  You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for your comment! It's fun to see other people that are familiar and involved with CEF. I live in the north texas area and my family has been involved with CEF in various ways for several years. I wouldn't be surprised if we even knew some of the same people. Small world!

    ReplyDelete