Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, October 21, 2010

fight feeling with feeling

I need to get this tattooed on my forehead.

I need to remember it faster.  Apply it to my life sooner.  Force myself to think differently than I want to right now.  The way I want to feel is not very nice.  I could sit and stew on why people act like idiots on a continued basis.  Why they think that they are so much better than everyone else.  But, instead I am going to force myself to quit thinking about them.

Instead, I will be thankful for:

419. my little one sleeping soundly right next to me...
420. conversations between my father and little sister.  Humor galore....
421. a jogging stroller waiting in my car for me to get home and put it to good use...
422. a wonderful Aunt who will take me and my craziness in...until we find a home...
423. my amazing parents who will jump in a car and cross state lines to bring me my little one at a moment's notice...
424. my fabulous family who loves my little one as much as I do...
425. dinner in an hour with my dad, sister and little one...
426. news for the realtor that she hasn't heard anything back about our offer...I'm praying that this is a good sign....
427. All my "friends" at The Relevant Conference.  I'm so excited to learn vicariously from them....
428. The music I recently purchased on iTunes...thanks to Ann Voskamp for introducing it to me....

Now, off to continue my gratefulness while going on a walk with my dad and little one...

No comments:

Post a Comment