Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I love my MA!

This weekend, the little one and I went with Mimi and Papa Joe to see Ma.  She was so excited to see how much the little one had grown.  He loved playing with her phone and making it beep incessantly.
We hung out, looked at pictures and reminisced.  It was good.  Actually, it was great.
When I was little, I used to stay with Ma while my mum was at work.  We had some great times.  Singing and playing and enjoying life.  I love to see the happiness on her face, even today.  I love to hear the happiness in her voice when she talks about life at the farm.  
I will always be thankful for the time I spent with her before the farm,  the time that was spent at the farm and the time we spend together now.  
I love my memories of picking peanuts, cotton, corn, potatoes, garlic, beans and tomatoes from the garden.  Times feeding the chickens and times getting my entire face licked my a friendly little cow.  Times walking to the pond to find special rocks.  Times playing dress up.  Times knowing that no matter what, she loved me.
Oh, and yea...the chocolate cookies.  I could never forget those.  I can't wait to teach the little one to garden and to tell him all about my time at Ma and Pa's farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment