Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 11, 2011

the end {of my trip} is near

I've been on the road since January.
I've been to the east coast, the west coast and everywhere in between.
I even spent a week in Spain. 
Thankfully, the little one and either his pops or his Jubie have been with me most of the time.
In the midst of my travel, I inadvertently enrolled in 3 classes at one time.  
Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment. And, I evidently need a class in enrolling in classes.
I'm so grateful that as of last Friday, I successfully finished one of them.
(do you hear that noise? it's the hallelujah chorus!)

Summary:
I am now only enrolled in 2 classes at one time.
Tomorrow night, I return to Texas.
Tonight is my last night in a hotel for the next 10 days.

This is fabulous news.

1 comment: