Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, October 27, 2011

wow.

I can't believe it has been a month since I was last here.
Time really flies when you are doing too many things.

Last week we got back from a week in the Caribbean - it was ridiculously great to be away from technology and spend time with family and friends. We even with on a zip-line tour in Jamaica and now we want to build a zip-line at my parents place.

This weekend I am blessed to be able to attend The Relevant Conference in Harrisburg, PA.  I got my ticket last winter and have been looking forward to attending ever since.  There are some amazing women who are speaking - I'm hoping to learn lots!

When I arrived, I was surprised with a wonderful "swag bag" full for goodies. Such fun!

Tonight we heard from Tsh, she blogs over at Simple Mom - it was wonderful! You should go check out her blog!

Now, I'm off to do a few hours of schoolwork and then to sleep...more Relevant conference in the morning!  Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment