Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, January 15, 2010

slings, carriers, kangaroos...

Sometimes I wish I was a kangaroo.

I love wearing my baby!  Holding the kiddo while having my hands free to work - not sure it can get better!

I was blessed with a Sleepy Wrap when my dear kiddo was born.  He loves it.  As soon as I get home from work, I find it and put it on.  He sees this happening and his face beams!  I pick him up and snuggle him in and all is right with the world. 

But, as I said in my previous post...He is growing up.  As he continues to grow, his sleepy wrap will grow too small.  But, today I found out that there is a carrier that will work until he is 4! It is the Boba Carrier.  From what I've read - it is a comfortable carrier to wear and I think the little one will enjoy being able to continue acting like my little joey.  Which is the best option, since I'm not a kangaroo...

There is a contest to win one of these awesome carriers here - Check it out!

I'm hoping that we might win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment