Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 22, 2010

Ramblings from a nervous girl...

My first day working at corporate is tomorrow.  My direct boss is out of town for the week.  I'm not sure how the week is going to go.  I'm just a little nervous.

The great thing about this week is that I get to spend every evening with my little one!  I have some very cool siblings who have offered their services to help watch the little one while I work.  So, every morning I will get to play with him before I go to work and every evening I will get to put him to sleep.  I will also get to keep to keep an eye on that second tooth.  It's right underneath the surface - I'm thinking it will pop out any day now!  No pics of the actual tooth yet, that picture is easier to think about than to actually capture.  So, for right now, you will only be able to see his cute little face and my chubby fingers.



I'm staying at Grandma's home this week.  It is so nice to have all the space of a large kitchen to cook, I mean, throw things in a crock-pot.  Tonight, I am making Drip Beef from the Pioneer Woman.  A favorite of my brother. I've got to keep him fed so that he will continue helping with the little one!
I will not have another 7 days in a row like this for quite some time, so I'm pretty excited!

I am traveling to some far away places in the near future.  Tomorrow, I will get my travel plans and will let you know all of the places that I am going to visit.  I am really going to miss my family while I am away.  But, they will get some very cool gifts from my travels abroad.

I'm sad that my husband doesn't get to spend this fun week with us, but he is busy with work and school.  He is (hopefully) using this week to get ahead in school, since he will have the little one while I am away.  He is great at getting everything done while I am out of town, I'm actually impressed with how smoothly things run even when I am away.

Yep.  Tonight I am rambling.  I think it has something to do with my fourth sentence in this post.  So, instead of continuing with my nervous habit, I'm bringing this to a close.  I'm going to find my Bible and do a little bit of reading.  and sleeping.

And then, up and off to work.  Hopefully it will all go smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment