Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, March 25, 2010

quick update...

I just found out this afternoon that I will have the next 3 days off!  Wahoo!

My brother and sister had to take the little one and go to the 'ville yesterday.  I was sad that I wouldn't get to see him again until Sat, BUT now I will get to see him in the morning.

So far, working in the corporate office is going well.  I am enjoying being able to work in the office and have other people to bounce ideas off of - much better than working at a different store everyday!  My husband is still back and forth, working at the church, studying and working at another part-time job.  We are determined to get out of debt and to do it quickly!  It is amazing how being on complete bedrest and having a HUGE monthly cobra payment can send you into debt so quickly.  But, we are hard at work to reverse that debt!

I'm a little worried with how we are going to make all of this work next month.  I am traveling quite a bit in April and May.  But, I know that it will work out, so I am going to try and stop worrying and to just trust in my Heavenly Father - He know's what's going on anyway.

My little one will be one in less than a month! I can't even fathom it!  I am working on planning his 1st birthday party.  So far, I haven't figured out where is will be, but I do know the date and I know what kind of cake I will make.  I'm making this super cool cake.  You will all love it!  I know that you are all dying to know what it will be, but for now, you will have to be patient and see...

The Puddleducks are doing well - Maggie Mae is still bossing everyone around and Nelsen is still trying to hide under the bed any chance he gets.  Levi and Hosea are just busy being crazy, silly dogs.  I love watching the little one play with the dogs, he gets such a kick out of crawling after them!

Well, I'm off to bed.  I have a early morning tomorrow - I'm going to get my little one and to stick him in a sling for the next 3 days.  I can't wait.  Hopefully, Jubie will get some great pictures this weekend for me to post.

Oh, and my blog is going to be undergoing a makeover by Small Bird Studio.  Franchesca has designed some really cool blogs - I'm so excited to see my new, modern, bright, very cool design!

No comments:

Post a Comment