Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

sometimes, technology frustrates me

Technology and I are not getting along today.

My cell phone decided to be on the fritz.  I've been doing so well at keeping my phone charged and at answering it when it calls.  It has been a miracle to all who know me.  I guess my phone feels that it has been overworked.

My laptop has joined the team.  Tonight, whenever I leave a comment on a blog, it leaves the same comment 3 times.  I'm thinking that 1 time is sufficient, but my computer disagrees.  Maybe it is because the little one was using it as a drum earlier.  Who knows.  Hopefully the poor people who received the same comment multiple times won't think I'm crazy.  Actually, I am crazy, but that's a totally different story.

I'm going to turn everything off and go to sleep.  I'm praying that technology and I get along tomorrow.

Oh, and here is something that does not frustrate me.  He's just too cute to frustrate anyone - even when he thinks that your closed computer is a drum.  ha.

and yes, those are 2 shiny, happy, little teeth.  (just in case you were wondering)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment