Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Holy Canoli.

That's about all I can say to where my days have gone.

Yep, Holy Canoli.

I just don't know how other mothers do it.  This working mum thing is really hard.   It is hard enough to be a working mum who is based at home, but a working mum whose job is 80% travel is just insane.  Thankfully, I have a family who is VERY helpful, but it is still really stressful.  I want a companion pass on Southwest - then my little one could come along on my trips.  I'm working on that companion pass, but it is really hard to get.  But, I'll keep trying.

On a much happier note, the little one now has his first pair of Toms - which means that another little one will now have a new pair of shoes too!
I love that they give a needy child a pair of shoes each time you buy a pair.  We all need shoes, so why not get ones that help others at the same time?

And, speaking of the little one, not only do I not know where the past few months have gone, but I'm evidently unaware of what happened to the last year.  According to my calendar, the little one turns ONE on Saturday.  I'm not sure how I feel about this - my little bit is already growing.  I can't stop the growing, so I am going to embrace it.

We will have a party.  We will celebrate his entirely fun first year.  We will play with the girlies who come to his party.  We will take pictures.  We will eat overly colored rainbow cake.  We will laugh.

We will make his new funny face all day long.  (Not sure where he learned this face, but I know that he keeps doing it because it makes both of his 'rents LAUGH!)

I will love his second year just as much (if not more) than his first.

No comments:

Post a Comment